The Abingdon Farmers Market is a vendor run market that relies on the vendors booth fees as well as the contributions of others to remain sustainable. Any donation helps us provide this unique experience, keep our operations sustainable, and continue our Always Fresh, Always Local offerings. Every contribution matters. We thank you for your support.
The Abingdon Farmers Market is a vibrant gathering place for the entire community to enjoy fresh and local produce, meats, eggs, prepared foods, and hand-crafted gifts from local artists.
Here are ways your contributions help the Abingdon Farmers Market:
- Increase public awareness of the market
- Help low income individuals and families purchase fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables
- Provide community education through programs such as Chef at the Market and Farm Fresh Kids
- Support local musicians that provide entertainment at the Abingdon Farmers Market
- Support the long-term growth and success of this beloved market along with its dedicated vendors
With our varying levels of sponsorship (shown below), there is surely one to fit your budget. The Abingdon Farmers Market is a wonderful place to increase your business’s exposure while supporting a healthy, local community.
Become a Friend of the Abingdon Farmer’s Market:
To sign up, please select a sponsorship level and fill out the form below. Once complete, an invoice will be emailed to you for payment. Please make all checks payable to Abingdon Farmers Market.
Tomato Level: $200
Pepper Level Benefits, plus:
AFM Canvas Market Bag
Pepper Level: $100
Corn Level Benefits, plus:
Abingdon Farmers Market T-Shirt
Corn Level: $50
Logo on website with link
Pumpkin Level: $25
Name on website