The Abingdon Farmers Market is a vendor run market that relies on the vendors booth fees as well as the contributions of others to remain sustainable. Any donation helps us provide this unique experience, keep our operations sustainable, and continue our Always Fresh, Always Local offerings. Every contribution matters. We thank you for your support.
The Abingdon Farmers Market is a vibrant gathering place for the entire community to enjoy fresh and local produce, meats, eggs, prepared foods, and hand-crafted gifts from local artists.
Here are ways your contributions help the Abingdon Farmers Market:
- Increase public awareness of the market
- Help low income individuals and families purchase fresh, locally grown fruits and vegetables
- Provide community education through programs such as Chef at the Market and Farm Fresh Kids
- Support local musicians that provide entertainment at the Abingdon Farmers Market
- Support the long-term growth and success of this beloved market along with its dedicated vendors
With our varying levels of sponsorship (shown below), there is surely one to fit your budget. The Abingdon Farmers Market is a wonderful place to increase your business’s exposure while supporting a healthy, local community.
Become a Friend of the Abingdon Farmer’s Market:
To sign up, please select a sponsorship level and fill out the form below. Once complete, an invoice will be emailed to you for payment. Please make all checks payable to Abingdon Farmers Market.
HERITAGE CORN CORPORATE: $500
Heirloom Level Benefits, plus:
Recognition at special events
HEIRLOOM TOMATO LEVEL: $200
Eggplant Level Benefits, plus:
Logo on Abingdon Farmers Market website
Facebook logo recognition
EGGPLANT LEVEL: $100
Pepper Level Benefits, plus:
PEPPER LEVEL: $50
Garlic Level Benefits, plus:
Official Abingdon Farmers Market T-shirt
GARLIC LEVEL: $25
Name on website with hyperlink